Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Love Story

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Love-Story-949639932


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Well its over for some of you but its 11:52 pm here so still counts! ;P

This has got to be one of my most favorite drawings to date and it was a rush commission! I had 4 days to do it in while working at the retail job and prepping for a HUGE road trip coming up in two weeks and dealing with the aftermath of a snow storm. >.<

I rule!

AND I ADORE THIS COUPLE!

Say hello to Nabard, a fallen yet proud and worldly high elf thief and Idril, a sheltered but capable wood elf ranger. A true yin and yang, dark and light, jaded and optimistic, opposites attract duo helping each other to grow and become so much more then they are. Really helps that they triggered my nostalgia hard core as they STRONGLY remind me in both looks and character of Bearclaw and Joyleaf from ElfQuest.


Nabard © his commissioner and player
Idril © her player
World of Warcraft © Blizzard Entertainment and Microsoft
Lord of the Rings © JRR Tolkien
Art, Design, Composition and Coloring © Jennifer MaeLynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys later and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site
White Noise Graphics


Art Sites
DeviantArt


Social Media
Blogger
Facebook
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment