Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Why so Serious?

 

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Smile-951698586
 

Started by Tea and Taxes, the adventures of the Grim Hollow group I am a member of has become a commissioned series.

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Tea-or-Taxes-927964194

Been working on this one off and on for a while. This time featuring a long suffering Owen, aka Rassy, the cowardly yet pragmatic hyperactive human plague doctor having to deal with an intoxicated Shire, my long time favorite lovably crazy smarter then she seems half elven rogue.

There is a very good reason why Shire normally Shire refuses to drink.

And Owen reminds me so much of a young fantasy Niles Crane from Frasier in his speech and mannerisms that its scary sometimes. I love it.


A past version of Shire from 2004
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Sunrise-Park-5932139


Owen/Rassy © his wonderfully geeky player
Grim Hollow © Ghostfire Gaming
Dungeons and Dragons © Ernest Gary Gygax and David Arneson, Tactical Studies Rules (TSR), Wizards of the Coast, and Hasbro, Inc
Shire Garrick, Art, design and composition © Jennifer MaeLynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


Commissions are: Closed and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment