Sunday, February 5, 2023

Cool Down?

 

 

To view full not safe for work version, go here but proceed at your own risk. No kids. Girl like girl.
https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Ryuyujin/1032913/Suitors---Cool-Down


Not dead! Just gearing up for convention season.

So mean time, before I can post new stuff, enjoy some technically old stuff. I did this back in 2019 but never posted it. Suitors is a choose your own adventure fantasy romance visual novel we have been working on. Depending on your choices, the ending can range any where between a happy ever after Disney princess sweet ending or a Berserk like kill them all tragedy. Now there will be a for kids version and adult. This happens to be one of the consequence you can get in the later.

So enjoy Princess Sia (pink hair) and Prince Cameron (silver hair) having a little personal time in the bathing area at Sia's castle.


Princess Sia, Prince Cameron, Suitors, Art, design, composition, idea, and concept for this drawing © Jennifer MaeLynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys later and in the mean time, check out my other sites!



No comments:

Post a Comment