Tuesday, December 22, 2020


 

Hello!


Seven Days of Christmas Past has begun! We will be going over old art work celebrating the season with a brand new Christmas Card debuting on December 26th!

For those who want their own copy of the White Noise exclusive Winter Solstice Card, its not to late to email or message us your address and we'll get one in the mail to you right away!

Also a reminder, White Noise Graphics offers Art Print Services for local Alaskan Artists!

Today I am featuring a Christmas Card I have used pretty heavily between 2007 and 2010. It even got in an Art Calendar. I am super fond of paper craft and paper doll looks but do not of the physical dexterity or skill to hand cut to the precise fine detail I would want to thanks to multiple wrist injuries. I have yet to get the look quiet right digitally though I try it out now and again. Star of Wonder, featuring one of my muses, Noel, from my Three Worlds Universe (some odd reason he kept cropping up in my art faceless when I was in collage) and a random girl.

Everyone could use a real, virtual, verbal, visual or figurative hug during this time of the year. Be kind to each other.

Shalom lecha, may peace be with thee, and may you and yours enjoy all the Yultide Joys of this Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year!

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Art-Calendar-Star-of-Wonder-185106432


*****


Commissions are: Open and in progress!



As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media
Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment