Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Nutcracker Suite

 


Hello!


Seven Days of Christmas Past has begun! We will be going over old art work celebrating the season with a brand new Christmas Card debuting on December 26th!

For those who want their own copy of the White Noise exclusive Winter Solstice Card, its not to late to email or message us your address and we'll get one in the mail to you right away!

Also a reminder, White Noise Graphics offers Art Print Services for local Alaskan Artists!

Today I am featuring my old fan art of Princess Tutu from 2016. Though not a Christmas show (but very much a guilty pleasure of mine since I normally dislike magic girl shows), it is heavily ballet themed and the Nutcracker Suite is used in it. Ballet in general and that classic in particular have been a large part of Christmas for me for years. So Princess Tutu has been both a mainstay feature of my booth at most conventions but is also one of my favorite Christmas Cards, used between 2016 and 2018.

Shalom lecha, may peace be with thee, and may you and yours enjoy all the Yultide Joys of this Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year!

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Princess-Tutu-Clockwork-607340185


*****


Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media
Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment