Monday, December 21, 2020

Oekaki Xmas







Hello!

Seven Days of Christmas Past has begun! We will be going over old art work celebrating the season with a brand new Christmas Card debuting on December 26th!

For those who want their own copy of the White Noise exclusive Winter Solstice Card, its not to late to email or message us your address and we'll get one in the mail to you right away!

Also a reminder, White Noise Graphics offers Art Print Services for local Alaskan Artists!

Today we are featuring three Oekaki Board drawings from 2003 to 2005. For those younger ones out there, Oekaki Boards were online bulletin boards were folks could draw and chat at the same time. For some of us poor penniless collage kids, it was the closest to a digital art or paint program we could afford. I would spend every spare moment between classes and as I did my assignments and homework on these boards, the old Drowkaki one especially, in the campus computer labs. I miss the camaraderie and amazing tips and tricks that those great artists would share with me.

I do not miss drawing with a track pad or mouse though. Endless hand cramps. ^^;

So say HI to Windbladeicepuppy's Dhell, Mishi's Catboi and Jiji, Ikena's Kale, and my Shire, Satan, Fron and most importantly, Noel. Its his special season after all.

Shalom lecha, may peace be with thee, and may you and yours enjoy all the Yultide Joys of this Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year!


Sweetest Dreams Be Thine
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Sweetest-Dreams-Be-Thine-13726884

What Child is This
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/What-Child-is-This-Final-14362413

Wassailing
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Wassailing-26840916


*****
 

Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site
White Noise Graphics

Art Sites
DeviantArt
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media
Blogger
Facebook
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram
Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment