Monday, August 16, 2021

Young Caminus

 

Please DO NOT click link unless you are 18+
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Ryuyujin/544686/Caminus-Profile

 

 

WARHAMMER MONTH US UPON US EARLY!

New stuff will be posted over the weekends but, over the weekdays, we will revisit some of the older entries into the Warhammer Month Family.

This week will be focused on Caminus, the next most popular character after Striver. To start with, here is the very first character study for her from 2017.

Caminus looks so much... younger here... then she was intended to be but in some ways I prefer the cute 9'2" giant with an athletic short stack physique to the longer, sleeker, more slimmed down and mature version we have today. But, given her promiscuous nature, she is a follower of Slaanesh after all, the changes are probably for the best.

I hated her armor back then though. And I still hate it. Stupid over complicated eye bleedy monstrosity that it is. >.<

Slaanesh, Warhammer and Warhammer40K © GamesWorkshop
Caminus © her player ( https://www.f-list.net/c/Caminus ) and White Noise Graphics
Art, Design, and Composition © Jennifer MaeLynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics

Commissions are: Open and in progress!

As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


No comments:

Post a Comment