Sunday, February 7, 2021

Love Notes

 

Running till Valentines Day, we will be revisiting some old art work featuring different kinds of love, gifts, and relationships. Some will be cute, adorable clean fun for the entire family. Others will be hot steamy fun sexy time. Each will be appropriately age marked. So view the adult stuff at your own risk!

Then on Valentines Day itself, we will be releasing a new bit of art work for your holiday pleasure!

Today's picture is from 2005, and is an old oekaki drawing from the ancient Drawkaki board.
Everyone deserves notes of encouragement and affirmation now and again. Especially on Valentines Day when so many people often feel rejected and alone. So I have made it a habit to, whenever I can afford it and have the time, pass out adorable kiddie valentines cards like we use to give out in school to all my friends, family, coworkers and complete strangers.

So here straight from my Three World's Universe and the second book of the Duo Ninja Trilogy, Legends, is Nickolas Kenko, the goofy comicbook loving Guardian Angel, doing just that! Spreading little love notes far and wide for all!

Commissions are: Open and in progress!

As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!

Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment