Saturday, February 6, 2021

V-Day Countdown!

DN3 Magic

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/DN3-Magic-22456790
 

Hello!

Starting today and running till Valentines Day, we will be revisiting some old art work featuring different kinds of love, gifts, and relationships. Some will be cute, adorable clean fun for the entire family. Others will be hot steamy fun sexy time. Each will be appropriately age marked. So view the adult stuff at your own risk!

Then on Valentines Day itself, we will be releasing a new bit of art work for your holiday pleasure!

Today's picture is from 2001, and is an old colored pencil and marker drawing I got published in a magazine back when Japanimation was still kinda new, Anime a novelty, instead of the mainstream staple it is today, and considered underground by even the geekiest of geeks here in Alaska.

This features Yurimaho, Yumi and Seji from my Three Worlds Universe, specifically from the third Duo Ninja story, Limits. My original trio. They have grown and changed so much since then. They still represent the bonds between related and adopted family and childhood friendships.


Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!

Main Site


Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media
Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment