Friday, October 23, 2020

The Hermit, the Moon, and the Devil



13 Days of Halloween has officially started were we revisit old artwork of monsters, myths, bones, creepy, crawly, cheesy, and seasonal nature!


Today is about Tarot!

All of the characters featured are original characters from my Three Worlds Universe.

The first is the Hermit, featuring the Dark Lady and Dathon, an inhuman enigmatic oracle and her kitsune charge hunting for the perfect soul to create the construct child Seji with.

I seriously need to update and redo this one. ^^;


The second is the Moon, featuring Al'Camour and Yurimaho being all drama and sexual tension as usual. And yes I forgot the Ouroboros symbol that is suppose to be on Al'Camour's chest and around Yuri's neck. Though to be fair, I am unsure if that particular bit of character design will stay with these two when the visual novels come out.

What do you guys think?

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/The-Moon-A-Dangerous-Muse-144423116

The third is the Devil, featuring the intrepid trio of heroes from Embracing Insanity who are worse then the baddies. Joan the half devil half demon, Xariss II the half demon half mazoku, and Neal the Quetzl (also known as a spiny marsh cat) after... ahem... a dip in Xariss's little garden pond.

The world is doomed.

WARNING! There are boobies ahead! NSFW!
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Embracing-Insanity-Redux-Final-185732319

Commissions are: Open and in progress!

As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!

Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media


No comments:

Post a Comment