Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Watery Tail

 




13 Days of Halloween has officially started were we revisit old artwork of monsters, myths, bones, creepy, crawly, cheesy, and seasonal nature!


Today is about Mermaids!

Yeah, I know, they are normally reserved for MerMay but they are no less myths, legends and monsters too! And Halloween is all about that!

There will be three Mermaid posts in total today! First is my Pisces twins. Which is the good twin? Which the bad? Which will eat you alive and which will save you? Maybe one or the other, neither or both. Perhaps they are in truth the same being? Who knows! Just don't judge by appearance and take nothing for granted.  


The second posting is an updated version of the Pisces Twins with a little Little Mermaid and Steampunk flare, featuring a very famous submarine. Cookies for those who recognize it. ^_^

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Steam-Mermaids-760023008

The third posting is a commission request of Dark Souls characters as mermaids. This one was certainly a challenge to wrap my head around plus so much detail in the line work!  

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/DarkSouls-Mermaids-810101163

Commissions are: Open and in progress!

As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment