Sunday, November 13, 2022

Art Studies

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


.... late....

Some day I will get a Halloween image done on time. Sorry guys.

Anyway, she's back!

Its been three years but Lilium was not forgotten! Decided to punch up the Resident Evil inspiration that initially spawned her, so here is the chest open version (as a monster girl, her chest does open up) of her Licker pose. Don't worry, Lilium may be a Level IV Bio Organic Weapon (BOW) but she's actually really nice and really just wants to give you a hug. Really... mostly... maybe.... ahem.
Muscles! I love it when I can draw a monster, monster girl, and get in anatomy studies all at the same time!

Guys! Commission more monsters from me please!


Character Sheet

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/The-Lilium-Project-Character-Study-Sketch-787016310

 
Resident Evil/Biohazard © Shinji Mikami, Tokuro Fujiwara, and Capcom
The Lilium Project, Art, Concept, Design, Composition, and Character © Jennifer MaeLynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment