Sunday, May 8, 2022

Rusrake Study

 

DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Rusrake-Zreankor-Character-Study-915474623
HentaiFoundry
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Ryuyujin/981697/Rusrake-Zreankor-Character-Study

 
Welcome to Star Wars Month!

May the Fourth Be With You and Revenge of the Fifth may have come and gone, but all this month we will be revisiting old Star Wars themed or inspired commissions and projects on Wednesdays while releasing brand spanking new commissions on the weekends.

Today is one of those new commissions! A character study of Rusrake Zreankor, the honor bound, grumpy cat, angry boy, Dathomirian Zabrak Sith! We last saw him having a hissy fit here (though he probably had really good reason to be screaming at someone or something in the middle of a fight):


I had way to much fun with his tattoos which were inspired by Yap, Mogmog Island, Ontong Java, and Pohnpei traditional tattoos with a neo, black prada flare. I also consulted several of my Polynesian coworkers to make sure I was being respectful and not accidentally using anything sacred.

I went down soooo any historical rabbit holes while researching to draw these tattoos... ^^;

I also used a lot of samurai and modern armor designs in his heavy armor design while trying to keep the Star Wars, and specifically Dathomir, aesthetic.

... okay I take character design way to seriously. ^^;


Rusrake Zreankor © their respective owner, creator and player
Star Wars © George Lucas, Lucasfilm, and Disney
Art, Concept, and Design © Jennifer Maelynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


Commissions are: Close but in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

Make sure to check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment