Saturday, May 28, 2022

Neon Champagne

 

HentaiFoundry
Click for full version. NSFW. Boobies ahead.
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Ryuyujin/985500/Neon-Champagne

 

Welcome to Star Wars Month!


May the Fourth Be With You and Revenge of the Fifth may have come and gone, but all this month we will be revisiting old Star Wars themed or inspired  commissions and projects on Wednesdays while releasing brand spanking new commissions on the weekends.

Today is the last of the new commissions. An unknown Twi'lek serving drinks and working as an entertainer, dancer and other odd jobs at a local night club.

I am never drawing that much glowing neon and transparent stuff again. >.<


Star Wars, Twi'lek © George Lucas, Lucasfilm, and Disney
Character © their commissioner
Art, Concept, and Design © Jennifer Maelynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


Commissions are: Close but in progress!

 
As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on  either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I  really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I  can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that  I've at least read it.

Make sure to check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment