Saturday, May 14, 2022

Fire and Petals

 

DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Fire-and-Petals-916080256
HentaiFoundry
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Ryuyujin/982917/Fire-and-Petals

 
Welcome to Star Wars Month!

May the  Fourth Be With You and Revenge of the Fifth may have come and gone, but  all this month we will be revisiting old Star Wars themed or inspired  commissions and projects on Wednesdays while releasing brand spanking  new commissions on the weekends.

Today is one of those new commissions or I really should say gift in this case! Say high to Jade! An eyeless  Miraluka Jedi Archeologist padawan who was captured and 'enlightened'  by the Sith, who saw a lot of potential in the bold and cheeky  youngster. Though she gave in to the darkside eventually, this  epistemophilia driven, whimsically mischievous pyrokinetic never  took on the 'Darth' title and marches to the beat of her own drum.  Though her lightsaber was made with a lava crystal from Mustafar, she  sees nothing else unique about herself, with no intention of ruling the  galaxy or anything. She just wants to live, learn and have fun!

I  tried a completely different way of doing fire then I normally use. I  do not think it won't work with my D&D stuff, but for this it was  fun and surprisingly quick.


Jade © their respective owner, creator and player, the ever patient Zweihart
Star Wars © George Lucas, Lucasfilm, and Disney
Art, Concept, and Design © Jennifer Maelynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


Commissions are: Close but in progress!

 
As  always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on  either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I  really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I  can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that  I've at least read it.

Make sure to check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment