Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Monkey and Rat

 

Monkey and Rat
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Monkey-and-Rat-VI-56349367
 

The Lunar or Chinese New Year is fast approaching! Something I have long celebrated even before I met my part Taiwanese hubby. ;P

So in honor of that I will be revisiting Chinese zodiac inspired drawings for the next six days. There might even be something new on the last day!

Today is an old 2007 sketch of a green haired/furred Monkey making friends with a Rat. I actually have an entire fantasy world in which zodiac inspired critters live. Perhaps some day I will flesh it out more and actually finish the Zodiac series.

Would this be something you guys are interested in me completing? Let me know by commenting and liking!


Commissions are: In progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

Check out my other sites and see you guys next time!

 

Main Site

Art Sites

Social Media

 

No comments:

Post a Comment