Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sunset Adventurers - Nude

*WARNING* Boobies ahead! NSFW! Click links at your own risk!*

DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Sunset-Adventurers-Nude-873113034

Hentai Foundry
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Ryuyujin/891616/Sunset-Adventurers---Nude

 

Nude version of Sunset Adventurers



This is a reskin of Handy Hearts

featuring the commissioner's and an RP buddy's characters. I mixed it up a little bit but I have no problems reusing a pose for a commission when asked for. So say hi to Sam (blonde) the violinist alter ego of the changeling Vox and Kara (red) the changeling bounty hunter and spymaster! These two have been through a whirlwind of adventure, drama and booth good times and heart ache and yet still find time to be goofy and cute. Its adorable. ^_^

I wanted to try softer less harsh colors on this one then I did in Handy Hearts. And since I always do nude version before clothed to make sure I got the body type correct, I decided to take advantage of the line art and practice skin tones. The commissioner seemed to appreciate the bonus art. ^_^

Kara © the commissioner and her player.
Sam/Vox © their player
Art, composition, design © Jennifer Maelynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media


No comments:

Post a Comment