Friday, February 12, 2021

To Love the Moon

 

To Love the Moon
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/To-Love-the-Moon-572530137
 

Hello!

Running till Valentines Day, we will be revisiting some old art work featuring different kinds of love, gifts, and relationships. Some will be cute, adorable clean fun for the entire family. Others will be hot steamy fun sexy time. Each will be appropriately age marked. So view the adult stuff at your own risk!

Then on Valentines Day itself, we will be releasing a new bit of art work for your holiday pleasure!

Today's picture is from 2015, a personal favorite of a commission where I was asked to combine my style with that of another artist's style. In this case, the amazing Yutaan of DA. Go give them love. I have always liked paper craft looks (and textures in general) so I leapt at the chance.

This was also a treat as it was a commission of two Three Worlds Universe characters. Not Duo Ninja this time, these two come from one of the prequels. So say hi to the Forgotten Daughter, the Moon Maid, Tsuki and the wandering samurai, Sai, living embodiments of romantic love, the ancestors of an entire clan and later two of the heroes from Keepers of the Moon.


Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media
Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment