Saturday, October 15, 2022

Sassy


DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Warhammer-Month-2022-Lucinda-Linewalker-933149502
HFoundry
https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Ryuyujin/1011289/Warhammer-40K-Month---Lucinda-Linewalker

WOOT! WARHAMMER MONTH IS UPON US!

Today is actually a quick sketch I decided to color so there is proportion issues and other things that could be better. The background was an experiment that didn't come out how I originally intended but I rather like the final result. A bit of an over gift art for a good friend and fun game master.

So, say hello to Lucinda Linewalker, the elderly yet still spry and sassy Aeldari Eldar Harlequin and Farseer. She later on becomes a Crystal Seer. Friendly nemesis to both her fellow Farseer, Ninareth and the human Gue'vesa, Striver. 

If you want to know about this volatile yet lovely grandmother, check her out at

Last seen, with mask on, here:
DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/WH40K-2017-Dancers-707091150



Lucinda Linewalker © her player
Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, Eldar, Aeldari, Harlequins © Warhammer 40k and Games Workshop
Art, Concept, Composition, and Design © Jennifer MaeLynn Riddle and White Noise Graphics


Commissions are: Closed and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment