Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Top Nine Meme

 

 

DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Top-Nine-Meme-865473564
 

 

Yeah! A meme to display one's artwork that does not require an updated selfie! Sorry, I have a bit of a dislike of having my photo taken at times. ^^; And I just don't have an updated decent photo I can share this year.


So anyway, from top to bottom, left to right, these are the top nine most popular of my works after you factor in both most viewed and most favorited/liked across DeviantArt, Facebook, Hentai Foundry (excluding the not safe for work ones, might do a special Top Nine for NSFW art only later), Minds, Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter. The results were a touch surprising honestly, especially several of these I don't feel where my best work by a long shot. Glad you all liked though!

And as a bonus, here is a Top Nine based on my personal favorites and/or works I think display the best skill. ^_^


Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site


Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media
Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment