Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Itsy Bitsy Spider

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/art/Self-The-Storyteller-I-24490566

 13 Days of Halloween has officially started were we revisit old artwork of monsters, myths, bones, creepy, crawly, cheesy, and seasonal nature!

Today is about spiders!

Back in 2005 I was enamored with the movie (and its still one of my favorite monster/horror/Halloween movies) 8 Legged Freaks and the credit song Itsy Bitsy Spider by Joey Deluxe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lkTxXxhgoo

To the point I tried to do a small comic book based on it for a sequential art project for one of my collage classes. Sadly, between fires, moving, floods and other disasters, I never got to finish it and all that is left is the poor scans of the pencil sketches for the first five of what would have been a twelve page comic.

Some day I'd like to revisit and recreate this. In the mean time go gander and enjoy!

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuyujin/gallery/191884/itsy-bitsy-spider-project

Commissions are: Open and in progress!  

As  always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on  either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I  really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I  can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that  I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!

 

Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media
Minds

 

No comments:

Post a Comment