Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Who's a Good Boy?




DeviantArt
http://fav.me/de4uh47



Its Warhammer Month day 9!

We will be revisiting old works and every Saturday this month there will be a new 40K inspired poster!

Battle Zone Ursa, normally hosted by Tier 1 Cards & Games, may be canceled for this year but we are still giving them love! Also a reminder, White Noise Graphics is still offering print orders! Message, DM, PM, text, or email for a free consultation! Shipping is also free for this month!

Here is an old ink and marker quick sketch from Battle Zone Ursa 2019!

After the Muffet Bugs Christmas card, which featured Tyranid Rippers based on cats back in 2017, I decided to try drawing an Ork Squig based on a dog. His grin is surprisingly infectious. ^_^

Hay, in the deep space grim dark world of 40k, got to have a little fun and comedy once in a while. ;P

Commissions are: Open and in progress!

 

As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.
 

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!
 

 

Main Site
White Noise Graphics


Art Sites
DeviantArt
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

 

Social Media
Blogger
Facebook
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram
Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment