Sunday, September 13, 2020

Warhammer Month Day 13

DeviantArt
http://fav.me/ddgvvwf


Day 13 of Warhammer month!

We will be revisiting old works and every Saturday this month there will be a new 40K inspired poster!

Battle Zone Ursa, normally hosted by Tier 1 Cards & Games may be canceled for this year but we are still giving them love!

Also a reminder, White Noise Graphics is still offering print orders! Message, DM, PM, text, or email for a free consultation! Shipping is also free for this month!

Today's work is a Battle Zone Ursa quick sketch from 2018! Say hello to my Warhammer Fantasy old school Wood Elf Forest Dragon!

I don't get to do much Warhammer Fantasy or Age of Sigmar art. The 40K is definitely by far the most popular.


Commissions are: Open and in progress!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

White Noise Graphics


Art Sites

DeviantArt
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content


Social Media

Blogger
Facebook
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram
Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment