Friday, May 1, 2020

Art vs Artist Recap

It is that time of year again. Art vs Artist time. A good way to advertise oneself and see how we've progressed so far... and I got nothing new I can add that I can actually publicly share right now. ^^; Besides I seem to have a trend of updating it once every three years and I am pretty sure this is a meme that will endure for some time yet. It has for five or so years so far anyway. 

Plus you guys should know how much I dislike selfies by now so yeah, no new pictures of me either. ^^;

So..... here is my 2016 and 2019 art vs artist additions again for your viewing pleasure! I'd love to hear though what you guys think of my progress both stylistically and in terms of themes!

2016
http://fav.me/da4bg5i

2019
http://fav.me/dcznn4e


And as a bonus the NSFW adult only don't click link unless 18+ boobie addition 


Commissions are: On hold until after this game goes live


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment