Thursday, April 16, 2020

Little A'Tuin


Little A'Tuin
http://fav.me/ddulqei

Something I haven't done in a very long time. Quick collaborative art with another artist. Feagai Faalavaau (a coworker of mine) of Fang Eyes did the line art and I did the colors. No textures as we agreed this didn't need them. Go check out his work! He's got some amazing dream like ink works!

Its really hard to figure out what to put this under as all the lines were done traditionally and the coloring was done in photoshop. >.<

A detailed update on Touch of the Dragonfly and other projects coming soon!


Commissions are: On hold until after this game goes live


Jenner's current update schedule:

- The goal will be SOME kind of content for you every single week (unless I am arguing with contractors again or playing nursemaid). When and which social media site it will be on is random however. So keep an eye out!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment