Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year - Morning Sunshine

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Muffet & Sahara


*WARNING* There is links to nudes/pinups ahead! That means BOOBIES! NSFW! Proceed ar own risk! You be warned!

Well lookie here! You guys get a little teaser for the first chapter of the adult visual novel Touch of the Dragon Fly just in time for New Years!


Say hello to the main protagonist Senmi! She just woke up from a nap. Ain't she cute? 

You can see a teaser of one of the nude sprites here on HF and there is a clothed version of that sprite on DA as well.


Commissions are: On hold until the new year


Jenner's current update schedule:

- The goal will be SOME kind of content for you every single week (unless I am arguing with contractors again), uploaded sometime in the weekend. Which social media site it will be on is random however. I aim for Friday night or Saturday morning for the upload, so keep an eye out!

-Starting December 14 through Christmas Day there will be a revisit of older and newer Christmas works as well as a few teasers for upcoming projects!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!



Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment