Monday, December 16, 2019

3rd Day of Christmas




I realized to fit the Christmas song/carol I should have done the old drawing I'm featuring today first then the Denver Bear one, but technically the Denver Bear one was drawn first if going by chronological order.

Continuing the revisit of old Christmas drawings and teasers of things to come. Today is the start of a series of oekaki drawings I did back in collage. I could not afford drawing programs back then so I had to work with a drawing-based message board system and the super bad and wonky mouses in the campus computer labs. I honestly think a lot of my current style is the result of never learning to use a stylus until 2016. ^^;

Any way, this is Noel and his sister Nichol. Both are from my Duo Ninja/Three Worlds stories. Though only half siblings, they are extremely close and there has always been themes of 99 Red Balloons/99 Luftballons, Christmas, and music in general wrapped up with these two.

*huggles her Christmas Angel and little Deity of Death*


Commissions are: On hold until the new year


Jenner's current update schedule:

- The goal will be SOME kind of content for you every single week (unless I am arguing with contractors again), uploaded sometime in the weekend. Which social media site it will be on is random however. I aim for Friday night or Saturday morning for the upload, so keep an eye out!

-Starting December 14 through Christmas Day there will be a revisit of older and newer Christmas works as well as a few teasers for upcoming projects!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!


Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment