Saturday, September 21, 2019

Sexy Nightmare

WARHAMMER MONTH IS OFFICIALLY UPON US!

This is the third year in a row that we here at White Noise Graphics have celebrated the grim dark strategy games of Games Workshop with commissions and original artwork from drama filled role play inspired by 40K!

WARNING! There are BOOBIES and MAN BITS ahead under links! NOT family or work safe! Proceed at your own risk!

Today's update is the naked or nude version of the official poster we made for Battle Zone Ursa 2019 this year, a companion piece to the nude version of last year's Male Mandrake

So meet Glowyrm's big sister Bansidhe in all her raw natural fury!


Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Eldar, Drukhari, Dark Eldar, and Mandrake © Games Workshop
Art, Rendering, Character Design, Composition, Layout and this particular doting Mandrake © White noise Graphics


Commissions are: Closed until October 2019


Jenner's current update schedule:

- There will be SOME kind of content for you every single week, uploaded sometime in the weekend. Which social media site it will be on is random however. I aim for Friday night or Saturday morning for the upload, so keep an eye out!
- Updates will be mostly Warhammer related for the entire month of September!


Jenner's current update schedule:
- There will be SOME kind of content for you every single week, uploaded sometime in the weekend. I aim for Friday night or Saturday morning for the upload but who knows which social media thing I will post on, so keep an eye out! Plus I apologize that it has not always been art work related. I will try to be more on point about that! 
- Stay tuned as there my be sporadic updates mid week as I revisit older Warhammer works!


As always, don't forget to leave comments, questions and critiques on either my front page, or any of my artworks that catches your eye! I really love reading your input and make an effort to reply whenever I can, and even if you don't get a reply right away, you can be sure that I've at least read it.

See you guys next week and in the mean time, check out my other sites!



Main Site

Art Sites
Hentai Foundry - Adult Content

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment